What a Medical Transparency Law Might Look Like
By STEVE KIRSCH
Here are some ideas that could be incorporated into a state and federal bill to create more medical transparency. Laws like this will end speculation and lead to better clinical outcomes.
El Gato Malo argued for making public healthcare data public. I agree. This would lead to vastly better clinical outcomes.
Here are some ideas for how to start doing that.
- FDA Commissioner Robert Califf has said “misinformation is the leading cause of death.”
- There is widespread disagreement on whether the vaccine is saving or costing lives
- No paper in the scientific peer-reviewed shows that keeping public health records secret results in superior health outcomes
- No country in the world has made available death records which include vaccination history
- Publishing the death-vax record level data will allow researchers worldwide to definitively determine whether vaccines are beneficial or harmful
- Within 30 days of the end of each month, each State shall provide the CDC with:
- for each vaccine manufacturer/type, the # of people vaccinated by sex and age for each day
- for each person who dies in that state, the name, DOB, DOD, SSN, sex, ICD-10 codes associated with the death, and vaccine records for the last 2 years
- The CDC shall make 1a and 1b publicly available within 30 days of receipt from the states
- Each month, Medicare shall provide the CDC with a record for each person who died containing: patient ID, State, DOB, DOD, a list of vaccines given in in the last 2 years (which includes the vaccine type, manufacturer, lot number, date administered), ICD-10 codes associated with the death
- CDC shall make the data from Medicare publicly available.
- If a physician fails to report a VAERS-reportable adverse event, the patient may within 1 year, bring an action in State court and be entitled to $10,000 per incident.
- Any person involved in manipulation, falsification, corruption, suppression of this data shall be guilty of a crime.
- The CDC shall be required to disclose any safety signal (using the CDC’s current definition) triggered in VAERS within 30 days of it being discovered. The CDC shall compute the safety signals every 30 days.
State bill provisions
- Within 30 days of the end of each month, the state shall publish:
- for each vaccine type, the # of people vaccinated by sex and age for each vaccine type on each day
- for each person who dies, their name, DOB, DOD, SSN, sex, ICD-10 codes, and vaccine records for the last 2 years
- The state shall publish the above records for the period from 2018 to present
Require all states to make the information in item 1 in the Federal section public.
This would eliminate a CDC bottleneck. This also is easier for the states since they can keep their formats.
Or should we do both (have the states and the CDC publish it).
Original source: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/what-a-medical-transparency-law-might